Wonderful multicultural evening yesterday at Collaboration House for the inaugural session of #PeaceCafes!
Thanks to our amazing guests:
- Abdullah Faliq – The Cordoba Foundation
- Angharad Thain – St Ethelburga’s Centre for Reconciliation and Peace
- Bessie White – Quakers
- Catriona Robertson – London Boroughs Faiths Network
- David Wardrop (United Nations Westminster)
- Mustapha Davis – Faiths Forum London
- Steve Miller – Faith based Regeneration Network UK
- Jayde, Maryam, Rosie, Tommy A-Man Evans and others…
A nice and warm evening starring Catriona’s wonderful dhal, Bessie’s pomegranate salad, Abdullah’s Bengali mysterious food (but delicious, though), David’s trifle and much more, allowing us to share perspectives from Christian, Jewish and Muslim experiences, ranging from visits to sacred places of Jerusalem and Mecca, to the paradoxes and divisions ongoing in our very city of London, and the importance of building bridges.
Next session on the 12th of January 2015.
Stay tuned for more updates!